Your reputation is our reputation.
With CompuMail as a trusted business partner, you can sleep well at night!
Our focus on security, reliability, and data integrity is unmatched in the industry.
- Health Insurance Privacy and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH Act”)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.2.1
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
- FISMA Compliance Audit based on NIST Publications 800-171- rev. 1 and 800-53 rev. 4
- SOC 1, Type II
- SOC 2, Type II
In addition to the above certifications, CompuMail has been confirmed to be compliant with:
- Federal Trade Commission Red Flags Rule (Red Flags Rule)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Safeguards Rule
- Massachusetts Standards for the Protection of Personal Information of Residents of the Commonwealth (Mass 201 CMR 17.00)
- Nevada Security of Personal Information (NRS 603a)
- ISO 27002
Information security is an integral part of CompuMail’s business.
We are committed to protecting our operations from any potential physical, environmental, and computer security threats.
To evidence our commitment to security, we employed -KirkpatrickPrice – a premier information security company to audit our security posture against multiple regulatory requirements.
KirkpatrickPrice performed a thorough audit, and CompuMail was awarded certification in July of 2016.